Sorted by year (in reverse chronological order)
Five Recent Representative Publications:
- D. Posch, B. Rainer, H. Hellwagner. “SAF: Stochastic Adaptive Forwarding in Named Data Networking”. ACM/IEEE Transactions on Networking, vol. 25, issue 2, pp. 1089-1102, April 2017.
- B. Rainer, D. Posch, H. Hellwagner. “Investigating the Performance of Pull-based Dynamic Adaptive Streaming in NDN”. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Special Issue on Video Distribution over Future Internet, vol. 34, no. 8, pp. 2130-2140, Aug. 2016.
- A. Sterca, H. Hellwagner, F. Boian, A. Vancea. “Media-friendly and TCP-friendly Rate Control Protocols for Multimedia Streaming”. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 1516-1531, Aug. 2016.
- D. Pohl, A. Bouchachia, H. Hellwagner. “Online Indexing and Clustering of Social Media Data for Emergency Management”. Neurocomputing, vol. 172, pp. 168-179, 8 Jan. 2016.
- T. Andre, K.A. Hummel, A. Schoellig, E. Yanmaz, M. Asadpour, C. Bettstetter, P. Grippa, H. Hellwagner, S. Sand, S. Zhang. “Application-Driven Design of Aerial Communication Networks”. IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 129-137, 2014.